WELCOME TO WHC CAR PARKS
CONDITIONS OF USE
By entering and using any of our parking facilities you are forming a contract with the owners of the car park Whitehaven Harbour Commissioners (WHC) and agree to be bound by their Conditions of Use. You also give your consent WHC to request details of the registered keeper from the DVLA if you allow a vehicle to breach these conditions.
These are as follows:
- That you will park wholly within a marked bay.
- That you will not park outside of a marked bay.
- That you will not park on any yellow lines or hatched areas.
- No vehicle may be parked in such a way as to cause an obstruction to other users.
- That you will not park in a bay marked for use by Blue Badge holders without correctly displaying a valid Blue Badge.
- That you will obey all, road markings and directional signs along with any verbal instructions from an Officer of WHC.
- Bays with Electric Vehicle Charging Points are for Electric Vehicles only (applies at weekends and Bank Holidays only). (Multi-Storey Car Park Only).
- Permit Holders may only park in the designated area/bay no. for which their permit is authorised.
- Non-Permit Holders must comply with the payment and parking instructions as displayed on the tariff board or on the pay station.
- Blue Badge holders are not exempt from the charges even when displaying a valid Blue Badge.
- No litter is to be deposited in the car park.
- No Vehicle may be parked in the car park overnight without first obtaining permission from the Car Park Office prior to leaving the car park. (Applies to the Multi-Storey and Short Stay Car Parks Only).
- WHC WILL NOT TOLERATE any form of threatening or aggressive or abusive behaviour toward staff. Assaults or Abuse against staff will be reported to the POLICE.
Failure to comply with these Conditions may result in the issuing of a Parking Enforcement Notice of £70.00; this will be discounted to £40.00 for payments received within 14 days of the issue date.
Vehicles are parked at the owners risk and WHC has no liability for any loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents howsoever caused.
PLEASE REMOVE ANY VALUABLES AND LOCK YOUR VEHICLE
WHITEHAVEN HARBOUR COMMISSIONERS
TEL: 01946 64046