Our aim - To make the area more
attractive for people to live, work, play
and visit. The new centre will:
• Create local employment.
• Be for use by all members of the local community.
• Provide multi-functional / multi-use space.
• Promote skills development for young and not so young.
• Promote health and well being through the delivery of a
diverse range of activities.
• Provide educational facilities.
• Be operated by local Community Interest Company (CIC).
• Add to other Town Centre investments.
• Attract visitors who would normally gravitate to the central Lake District.
• Offer more for those who are a cycling the C2C route.